We are searching for a new Rector
The Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd is presently searching for a new rector, following the retirement of Fr. Gary Wilde. Our appointed search committee, our Vestry, and our congregation have been at work to create a profile, perform a survey of the congregation, and host a town hall meeting. We invite you to take a look at the documents posted below to become acquainted with our parish.
If you discern that God may be calling you to Good Shepherd, please submit the following materials:
- A copy of your updated OTM profile
- A letter of interest that highlights how you feel you meet the needs of Good Shepherd and why you feel called to serve as our Rector.
- Letters of reference from three people, one clergy, one layperson, and one either clergy or layperson who is not supervised by you and who is not related to you.
- Please ask your references to read our materials, then focus their comments on what it is in your life and ministry that makes you a good candidate for this unique call.
- Deadline to apply is September 1, 2019.
Please email all documents in PDF format to:
The Rev. Canon Richard Norman
Episcopal Diocese of Southwest Florida